Each school in District 7 has a school library that provides a welcoming environment for students to read, research, study, collaborate, and ask for help. Library managers help students find books that match their interests, working to instill a love of literature and reading for pleasure. District 7 libraries supplement and enhance classroom instruction by providing materials that give students access to trustworthy information and a variety of reading materials.
Elementary and middle schools are each staffed with a full-time library manager. Grants Pass High School is staffed with two full-time library managers and a part-time library technician. The district librarian is a certified teacher library media specialist who is stationed at the high school.
- American Heritage Dictionary | http://www.bartleby.com/
- Guinness Book of Records | http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/
- How Stuff Works | http://www.howstuffworks.com/
- Infoplease (Almanacs) | http://www.infoplease.com/almanacs.html
- Library of Congress | https://www.congress.gov/
- NewsLink Newspapers Links | http://newslink.org/
- Oregon Blue Book | http://bluebook.state.or.us/
- RefDesk.com | http://www.refdesk.com/
- The Oregonian Archives | http://infoweb.newsbank.com/cgi-bin/welcome/lookup.pl/